Sleep Tight with Quality Bed Bug Treatment in Florida
Not only are bed bugs difficult to combat on your home, but they interrupt your sleep and the peace and comfort of your bed—which will take a toll on both your mental and physical health. Here at Tony’s Pest Control, we’re proud to provide quality bed bug control in Florida to keep these pests out of your sheets and off your mind. Our bed bug treatment includes the following:
- A FREE bed bug inspection and quote to develop a specific treatment plan for your home.
- Consultation and pre-and-post-treatment instructions from your trained bed bug exterminator.
- Treatment with a residual application as well as a foam crack and crevice treatment followed up by a fumigant.
- Long-lasting control of bedbugs backed by our warranty.
Schedule Your Free Inspection Today
Prepare for your Bed Bug Fogging Treatment
Our bed bug exterminators at Tony's Pest Control want to ensure all bed bugs are completely removed from your home after just the first treatment, which is why we conduct such thorough fogging treatment. Here are some tips to prepare for your bed bug treatment:
- Be prepared to leave the home during treatment for at least four hours.
- Secure and seal food in your pantry, cabinets, or refrigerator. Clean food preparation areas such as the sink and kitchen counter, as well as any dishes or utensils.
- Remove all pets from the home during the treatment. Fish tanks can be left in the home and covered with plastic wrap, and pumps turned off until the bed bug treatment is completed.
- Wash all pet beds in the hottest water it can withstand.
- Mop all wood, tile, and vinyl floors.
- Remove all electrical cover plates from the walls.
- Remove all bed sheets, covers, and other bedding from mattresses and box springs in all bedrooms. Wash all bedding, sheets, and blankets in the hottest water they can withstand, and do not replace the bed linens until 4 hours after treatment.
- If any mattresses are in poor condition or are infested, place them in large plastic storage bags and removed from your home.
- Remove all personal items including clothes, toys, shoes, stored materials from the furniture and floor area throughout the home.
- Empty closets, bedroom drawers, and bookcases.
- Clean all clothing in the hottest water possible to kill bed bugs, and then store all clothes in clean storage bags for two weeks after treatment.
- Stuffed toys or fabric-based personal items should be run through a pre-heated, hot dryer cycle for a minimum of 15 minutes.
- Vacuum all carpeting, bedding, bed frame, backs of pictures, and other areas bedbugs are seen. Empty the vacuum cleaner bag and dispose of it in an exterior dumpster or trash immediately.
- Move all items and furniture away from walls. We will need access to all baseboards and behind all furniture.
- The bathtub, kitchen counters, dining room tables, and coffee tables can be used to place items during treatment.
- Cover TV’s, computers, and other electronics for the bed bug fogging treatment.
- After 4 hours, open all doors and windows and allow 30 minutes for ventilation.
- Thoroughly clean all countertops and tables with a suitable cleaner after the treatment is completed.
Should you have any questions or concerns about our bed bug fogging services, give our team at Tony's a call!
Areas We Service
Tony's Pest Control is proud to serve Southwest Florida for over 30 years. Our bed bug exterminators are trained and prepared to handle any pest infestation. We provide our pest control services and bed bug treatment in the following locations:
- Cape Coral
- Fort Myers
- Fort Myers Beach
- Lehigh Acres
- Punta Gorda
- North Fort Myers
- And more!