How To Prepare For a visit from Tony’s Pest Control
We are often asked how to prepare for pest control services. It is important to follow directions so you can quickly return to bug free living. To make it more convenient we have added information on how to prepare our for pest control service. We also provide information on what to expect and how to prevent future bug parades in your living room or back yard.
It won’t take long for one of the team from Tony’s Pest Control to evaluate and inspect your house. However, you can take a few easy steps to make sure his visit is quick, efficient and effective.
To prepare, just follow these steps:
- Remove any items from under the sinks in the bathrooms and kitchen.
- Remove any items within two feet of the exterior of the house.
- Move any items away from the garage walls to the center of the garage.
- Make sure that the access to the crawl space or an attic is not blocked if you have one. If the access opening is located in a closet, make sure that clothing and storage items are moved beforehand to make them accessible.
- If your home is on a raised foundation, our specialist will go under the house and will need access.
Below you can find links to additional information on how to prepare for a visit from Tony’s Pest Control Service. Please click on the link for the service(s) requested. If you are uncertain about something or have a question, just call our office at 239-574-2847. We will be glad to help.
more pages coming soon…
Not following our preparation instructions and guidelines may result in additional treatments at your cost. Help us provide the best service by taking a closer look at our instructions. If you have any questions please call the office at 239-574-2847. We are here to help.